Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Homework

Here are a few images from the last few shoots some of us have been working on lately...
a bridal shoot, a rocker shoot and a western shoot, all in three VERY cold afternoons;
hey there's AO! Hi AO!





Katryna's very own paparazzi - she's got the look!

a VERY happy Cara,

and finally....a fleeting glimpse of a cold, confused horse at the sight of 5 strange ladies taking over his barn, at 5000 ISO, before i could change any settings on my camera. here is the remnant.

1 comment:

AmandaO said...

Ha! Sweet! Me in the background!

Great shots! That western shoot looks awesome! Today I was peaking in on the portrait class and I saw "pissed off shot of Candace by Dwayne". I gotta tell you, it was tres sexy. You do pissed of VERY well. And actually, when I think about it, my best shot of you is also when you look totally pissed off. So, for the sake of getting good images, please come to school angry. (Maybe THAT is why you're in a group with Fred...) Haha...